UPDATE - well I seem to have fixed the problem. I found a thread on the Adobe forums about a similar problem specifically with iOS 6 and Adobe's response was "It's a known issue with gpu render mode and we're investigating it"
So, I changed from gpu to cpu rendering to test and though that gives me a slight drop in performance it SEEMS to have fixed the problem (tried as hard as I can to cause the glitch but it's not happened once!) Maybe I'll go the Starling route for my next app to avoid a similar problem...
Thanks for your help!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Apple Seeds iOS 5.1 Beta and Xcode 4.3 to Developers||FlashMove||iOS Programming using XCode, Unity and Corona||1||03-18-2013 02:14 AM|
|Tech Apps class Flash CS3 Imageslider && Pacman Game||PifProblematic||Newbies||3||09-04-2009 03:49 PM|
|Open Source Snowball Fight Game...||jderosa3||Newbies||0||10-14-2008 02:40 PM|
|Text Based Game - Already Built & Established - At Least $100 a Day||JoRd||Work/Job Opportunities||1||10-12-2007 10:53 PM|
|$$$ We're paying to sponsor game designers! $$$||Westech||Work/Job Opportunities||7||03-27-2007 01:09 AM|